- Attachment-Based Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Exposure and Response Prevention
- Family Systems Therapy
- Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative Therapy
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Somatic Therapy
- Strength-Based Therapy
- Structural Family Therapy
- The Gottman Method
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Even though I have worked in the health field for nearly 20 years, I consider myself more of an Army wife who is a therapist versus a therapist that is an Army wife. This allows me to identify on a deeper level of understanding the military family dynamics in all areas of healing. I also use humor (fair warning – sometimes inappropriate :-P) and sarcasm combined with good clinical skills to help people heal. I find this natural trait beneficial as it is a staple to survive and communicate within this crazy military lifestyle!
MilSpouse for 14years. Have worked for DOD, VA, & TRICARE. Master's and Doctorate in MFT
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.