- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Culturally Sensitive Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Eclectic Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Strength-Based Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Karen Robinson, MSW, ACSW, LCSW is a service driven therapist and transformation coach with over two decades of clinical experience. She has experience with working all branches of the military and family members for 16.5 years. Karen started a small business with her daughters, Heal Thrive Dream, LLC with a mission to heal and treat interpersonal trauma for career mothers through online memberships, courses, masterminds, coaching, etc. Karen accepts both genders in her therapy (VA only) and coaching practice. Heal Thrive Dream Podcast will launch soon with the goal of inspiring survivors to not give up, but to have Hope in transforming their lives.
Currently in Cultural Competency training through Hurdles, Inc in Washington, DC.
Experience working with the DoD for 16.5 years. 5 of those years was working with Marine Corps families in Okinawa, Japan.
DoD experience: I have worked on inpatient units for both adults and teens, outpatient for both adults and teens, couples therapy, family therapy, and provided significant emergency department coverage to respond to suicide attempts or other crises. I have served in multiple leadership positions for the DoD (Supervisory Social Worker, Deputy Service Chief, Service Chief, and Department Chief).
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.